Colorful Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 24 appetizers
Colorful Deviled Eggs Instructions
- 12 Large Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Food Coloring
- 1 Sandwich Bag
- Peel hard boiled eggs (click here for directions on how to hard boil the perfect egg).
- Halve each egg lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium bowl, reserving the egg whites.
- Rinse the egg whites with water to remove the remaining yolk and pat dry.
- Prepare food coloring according to instructions listed on package. Submerge egg white into color bath until desired color is achieved.
- Remove colored egg white from color bath and place on drying tray. Dab with paper towel to absorb remaining liquid.
- Mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne; season with salt and black pepper.
- Fill yolk mixture into a small sandwich bag, cutting a small opening in the corner of the baggie. Gently squeeze the bag to pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.